You can suffer injury in many ways that might entitle you to compensation including:
- Trips or falls in shops and supermarkets.
- Trips and falls on private premises.
- Trips and falls on public footpaths and structures.
- Undertaking recreational activity.
- Being bitten or struck by a dog.
- Incidents in hotels or clubs.
- Defective products.
To recover damages, you need to establish negligence or a breach of duty of care as a cause of your injury. If you do suffer injury in these circumstances, it is most important to do the following:
- Take photographs as soon as possible thereafter.
- See your doctor as soon as possible to seek treatment for your injuries.
- Contact our office to discuss your claim.
- Do not sign any Release documents you might be given without first seeking out advice.
Importantly, in order to recover pain and suffering damages you will need to qualify and you will need to know about this. We can explain this process in clear terms with an obligation-free interview.