If the TAC has rejected your claim for compensation, for whatever reason, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible.

It is possible to ask the TAC to review their decision, but this must be done within a strict time limit. 

If the TAC is unwilling to accept your claim, we may be able to ask the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) to make a ruling that your claim is accepted.

This can be a complicated process and with the strict time limits we advise that you contact our office as soon as you are told your claim has been rejected on (03) 9642 5332